I love southwest Florida. I’ve lived here for 10 years now and the beauty still gets me.
For example, watch the video below. I sat on an old fallen tree and took this last Sunday on Barefoot Beach and Wiggins Pass. The soothing video captures the gentle waves sliding up the sand and boats slowly making their way out of the curvy pass. Time seems to stand still and nothing else in the world matters except for that moment. That’s how I felt anyways.
It’s natural, beautiful and I hope it stays that way for a long time to come.
Wiggins Pass, Naples Florida
I hope you Castaways get as much peaceful joy out of watching this as I did taking it.
Have a great holiday weekend!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page