Time to tease you with another Caribbean Webcam. Here’s your peek at Pusser’s Landing at Soper’s Hole on Tortola in the BVI. Its location directly across from the Custom’s Dock makes it an ideal stop for yachts to clear in. The waters are calm and sheltered and moorings are affordable, as is food, ice and water. It’s home to Pusser’s Bar and Restaurant, the perfect spot to grab a bight to eat and of course a Pusser’s Rum painkiller.
Flanked by small green mountains, Soper’s Hole gives visitors a sense of tranquility and physical beauty. You can’t help but stand there, pause, and take in the natural beauty. Located on the west end of Tortola, Soper’s Hole gives you easy access to a sea of islands, including St. John, St. Thomas and Jost Van Dyke. All waiting to stir your anticipation of pending adventure.
Pusser’s Landing Webcam
I know a bunch of you Castaways have been to the BVI and Tortola, did you make it to Soper’s Hole? Did you jump aboard a waiting charter and set your heading to a salty spit of land? What is your favorite thing to do in Soper’s Hole?
(Top photo of Pusser’s Landing in Soper’s Hole is from Suncat via Flickr.)
Enjoy the island view!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page