If you’re ever feeling ungroovy and dreading the start of another work week, I have the perfect cure…Mishka
It happened to me this morning. I woke up feeling a tad sluggish. I don’t drink coffee and it’s too early for the Red Bull rush, so I figured I’d just grind it out.
Then I sat down at the computer and loaded up a little No Shoes Radio and the first artist playing was Mishka. Suddenly the four walls of my office didn’t seem like prison bars. I took a deep breath, slowly let it out and listened to the smooth rhymes.
I instantly thought I have to share this feeling with the Castaways and give you guys a little pick-me-up smile on this Monday. Enter the crazy surfing Matthew McConaughey, running around the beach, and dancing for the ocean gods to bring him waves. All set to the smooth reggae beats of Mishka.
Mishka – Coastline Journey
I think my favorite part was when the surfer dude McConaughey chucks the big rock on the beach and then spikes himself on the sand. Couldn’t help but laugh out loud on that one. It’s a fun video though, and it exemplifies the connection that we people have to the ocean and the coastal life.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page