Stunning photo isn’t it?
This was shot on the south end of St. Kitts, looking across the narrows to the exotic island of Nevis. You wish you were sitting on that dock right this very second don’t you? I know, me too. Feet dangling off the dock, the warm waters of the Caribbean massaging your toes, belly full of rum punch from Reggae Beach Bar and not a single worry in the world. This is what I call…”The Life”.
In 19 days I’m going to do my best to take you, and all the Castaways, to the beautiful island of St. Kitts. In 19 days your favorite bald Caribbean travel blogger will bounce from Ft. Myers RSW airport, to Miami MIA airport, then will touch down on the asphalt pavement of SKB, St. Kitts.
In 19 days the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Casino will host my stay as part of the Marriott Paradise Beach Blogger contest that you guys helped me win a couple months ago. I wouldn’t be going on this trip if it wasn’t for you Castaways, so I’m going to do everything I can to make you feel as if you were there with me. In fact, starting on the 16th of this month, the Marriott will be putting up a page where you guys can vote on the property and island activities that I’ll do.
Please, no facials at the spa people.
In 19 days I’m going to try and find this little dock that sits in a gentle lee side bay, and firmly place my backside on its salty wooden surface. I too want to gaze out over the sea towards Nevis with nothing but a cool breeze on my back, a belly full of rum and not a care in the world.
19 days….but who’s counting.
(Photo from slack12 via Flickr)
Please subscribe and Follow on Facebook and Twitter
Subscribe to Daily Updates
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!