This Friday, June 17th, is National Flip Flop Day!
Flip Flop Day may seem lame and insignificant, but in the Castaway world it’s a big deal. We take our love of flip flops and that kind of lifestyle seriously.
To celebrate, Cushe footware and myself have teamed up to celebrate National Flip Flop day in style. We’re having a photo contest and giving away two FREE pair of awesome Cushe flip flops to the Castaways- one women’s and one men’s. Here is a video of explaining the details.
So there you have it. We’re going to have a photo contest on the RSR Facebook page. All you have to do is post a photo of the ugliest, most beat-up, nastiest pair of flip flops you have. Show everyone why you deserve to win the free pair of Cushe flip flops.
I will NOT be picking finalists. The photo with the most “Likes” and voting comments wins. Simple and easy. You have until this Friday, National Flip Flop Day, to post your photos and get as many votes as you can. Get your friends, your family, strangers at the grocery store, anyone you can to vote for your photo.
Each come in a couple different colors that the winner will get to choose from.
Team Cushe and myself can’t wait to give these away to the winning Castaways. Go post those photo to the RSR Facebook page right now and get those votes! Good luck everyone.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page