It’s almost time to embark to the isle of St. Kitts on the Marriott Beach Blogger adventure. 13 days, but who’s counting.
The good people at the Marriott and I got on the phone and were discussing all the activities that there is to do on property and on the island. So much so that it will be impossible to fit it all into a 5 day trip. We decided the best way to choose the activities for me to write about was to have the Castaways vote on them! After all, you’re the ones responsible for sending this bald pirate on the Beach Blogger trip.
The Marriott Caribbean & Mexican Resorts has set up a Facebook page to collect the votes. On the left hand side, under the main photo you’ll see a tab that says “Beach Blogger Voting“, click that and cast your votes.
Beach Blogger Voting
Here are the daily activities you’ll be choosing from.
- Have moonlight mojitos at the Key Cigar & Rum Bar
- Try some soothing Emerald Mist Spa treatments
- Climb the sleeping Mount Liamuiga volcano
- Jet ski along the clear blue Caribbean coast
- Trek along the Valley of the Giants rainforest tour
- Explore Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
- Tee it up on the Royal St. Kitts Golf Course
- Catch a sunset Catamaran cruise
- Visit beachfront rum shops like the Shiggidy Shack
- Experience the island in an off-road ATV
- Double down at the Royal Beach Casino
- Zipline through the luscious rainforest
Thanks for voting everyone. Can’t wait to see the adventures you’re going to be sending me on.
Please subscribe and Follow on Facebook and Twitter
Subscribe to Daily Updates
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!