Mondays are usually days when a little extra motivation or inspiration is needed. Few things are as powerful and inspiration than music. It transports our minds to other places and let’s dreams become reality. If you’re a regular reader of this blog, then I’m guessing the island way of life is where you draw your inspiration. Transporting your mind (and when possible your body) to lazy days and soft sands is all the motivation you need.
When I ‘m in need of that Monday kick in the pants, I turn to a few different musical artists. The one that sparked me today was native Anguillian, Bankie Banx. One of the legends of Caribbean music, Bankie has been entertaining people all over the world with his folk reggae jams.
Here is a great video with Bankie Banx and how he inspires his friends, family and countless others with the power of music.
If you would like to get your hands on some of Bankie’s music you can find it on iTunes here:
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page