You voted, now here is what you chose.
Last week I posted a list of daily activities for the St. Kitts Marriott Beach Blogger trip and had you guys vote on the activities you’d like to see me to do.
The Results are in!
Looks like you guys picked some great things to do. I do see the Spa treatment made its way on to the schedule in day one. I do have a lot of female readers, so I guess I have you ladies to thank for that. Facial here I come! I’ve only had one spa experience in my life and that was at the Emerald Bay Beach Resort on Great Exuma in the Bahamas. The experience was…different. I’ll dive into that story another time.
St. Kitts Beach Blogger Itinerary
- Climb the sleepy Mount Liamuiga volcano
- Try some soothing Emerald Spa treatments
- Have moonlight mojitos at the Key Cigar & Rum Bar
I’ll be blogging multiple times a day to best give you the feeling that you’re right there with me. Lots of photos, lots of video and lots of rum drinks.
On day 4 I’m going to try and make it over to Nevis to visit the famous Sunshine’s Beach Bar and down a few of those Killer Bees. All in the name of research of course.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page