Just 20 miles off the coast of Venezuela’s north shore sits Margarita Island. It lures Caribbean travelers with its private beaches, pristine island views, and colorful wildlife, such as this macaw.
I thought this photo would make a super Caribbean Photo Friday. Beautiful bird, beautiful color.
(Photo from Arianna Arteaga, travel.NationalGeographic.com)
Have a great weekend Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page