Today I leave Key West, tired, rum seeping from my pours, and a little beaten. But I loved every second of it.
I have an ocean full of stories to tell you guys about this most recent trip to Key Crazy, but being I’m trying to remember my name and find my way home, those will have to wait. For now, I want to share my “Top 5 Key West Posts” with you.
My Top 5 Key West Posts
- She Wants Me. JMH Works the Crowd at Irish Kevin’s in Key West – My favorite entertainer at one of my favorite bars.
- Live Underwater Webcam in the Florida Keys – Not Key West but a great webcam in the middle Keys.
- The Road Home – A little story about that famous stretch of road, US 1.
- Key West’s Mallory Square Webcam – You can see the famous sunset every night!
- A Key West Sunset – And here is a photo of that amazing sunset.
There they are, do you have a favorite? I need to go lay down now.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page