After one sip, you’ll be looking for a shady spot to sleep it off.
This powerful cocktail comes from the menu of the St. Kitts Marriott Resort pool bar, the Bohemia. Their drink list is pretty impressive, so I’m going to mine it for a few weeks. As I look down the ingredients for many of their drinks, one thing stands out, they like to make drinks with kick! Today’s Boat Drink recipe will live up to that reputation.
The Creep Up. Even the name has a certain foreshadowing effect to it. Don’t be scared, if you can’t finish it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands for you. Cheers!
The Creep Up Cocktail Recipe
- 1oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
- 10z. Bacardi 151 Rum
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Passion Fruit Juice
Simply mix the ingredients in an ice filled glass. Stir. Garnish with a pineapple and orange slice. Raise glass and toast.
I don’t care who you are, if you’re drinking cocktails with 151 rum in them, they will most definitely creep up on you. I can remember (sort of) days on Ft. Myers Beach drinking frozen rum runners with 151 floaters. After two the beach party is in high gear, after three you will be looking for a shady coconut palm to nap away the the day under.
The scary thing about the Creep Up is that it tastes great! All those fruit flavors hide the barracuda that sits at the bottom of the glass. Again, if you’re frightened just pass it this way, I’m always looking for a shady siesta spot in the sand.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page