Casa 325 would be our home, our base, our place where we would wake up in the morning and laugh about the crazy stories that that happened the night before. Choosing a place to stay in Key West is actually a very important decision, and Casa 325 was the perfect choice for our crazy group.
Located right in the middle of old town Key West, it was perfect for us because we didn’t want to be driving. Safety first! Our home away from home was located on Duval Street between Caroline and Eaton. Perfect walking distance to our favorite places like Irish Kevin’s, Captain Tony’s, Amigos, Pepe’s and new favorite Schooner Wharf, was just a few blocks down Caroline Street.
Our 3 bed loft apartment came equipped with a small kitchen area, a crazy staircase, and a good size refrigerator that housed our 5 cases of Corona, Red Bull and water.
I think I do need to mention we had five guys in our party, four of us went to high school together and the other is a good friend that lives in Ft. Myers. I stated that the room only had three beds earlier, which means that two guys were going to share the floor and a half couch. I don’t know how they did it for three days, but I’m glad they pushed through the discomfort to enjoy an epic Key West trip.
Casa 325 did have a great pool to lounge away the day at, but sadly we never go to spend any time there.
There’s really two ways you can go when choosing a place to stay on Key West. You can either go with a larger chain hotel like the Hyatt, Westin, or Sheraton, or you can stay with a small Inn or Mansion Guesthouse. Either choice is good depending on your needs and wants, but when I set me sights on Key West, I always try and choose a small guesthouse hotel. There is just something superbly charming about them. They’re extremely old with an interesting history, have endearing features like rocking chairs on the balcony and crazy staircases that give the place so much personality. Casa 325 fit this bill perfectly.
I want to give a big thanks to Mary and Sha for being so nice and taking care of our crazy group. Keep up the good work and I’ll see you guys soon!
If you would like more information on Casa 325 in Key West please call 305-292-0011 or visit their website, www.Casa325.com.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page