How many Castaways want to get Conched in Key West? That’s what I thought! What started out as just a fun bar crawl amongst friends has now turned in to what is sure to be an epic event! Join our awesome list of sponsors as we bar crawl our way through Key West, all while raising money for a great cause.
While a bar crawl in Key West might not be a unique idea, with this group it is sure to be a great time. We’ll be starting the crawl in the early afternoon and will be making our way down Duval street. We can’t wait to see who the will be the last ones standing! Each bar stop will feature a new sponsor with prizes, games, drink specials…and who knows what else!
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2011
Time: 2pm – ? (as long as you can make it!)
Location: Key West, FL
Price: $30 (includes a t-shirt & drink specials – a portion of all ticket sales will benefit military families living in Key West)
$30 is the ticket price! That will get a you a Conched in Key West T-Shirt plus drink specials at all the bars. We will be donating a portion of all ticket sales to helping Naval Air Station families living in Key West.
Tickets can be purchased here – Conched In Key West Bar Crawl Tickets
We started a Facebook event page so you can find out everyone else that’s attending and send messages to the group. You can join the even page here – Conched In Key West Bar Crawl Facebook Event Page
Book your tickets and start packing because this is one bar crawl you don’t want to miss. Also, keep checking back for updates on bars we’ll be visiting, hotel information and more!
Let’s show the other sponsors just how strong the Castaway Army is. I want to see an armada of you guys there in Key West with me, all wearing your Castaway Hats and keeping your bar crawl drinks cool in a Castaway Koozie.
Hope to see you there!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page