Jamaica, one of the Caribbean’s top destinations. It has a little bit of everything, stunning waterfalls, blue Caribbean waters, fantastic rum, friendly people and of course jerk chicken. One could go on and on about this ire island in the sun, but today we’re going to take an actual look at one of its north shore beaches.
The days when we post Caribbean Webcams are always some of my favorite, and most distracting. It’s not easy to write when you have a window open that taunts you with dancing palm trees and people swimming in waters you wish you were in. Better sweet I suppose.
This week’s Caribbean webcam comes from the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. It’s located on the clear blue water of the northern Jamaica coast. Only 40 minutes from the Montego Bay airport, this brand new resort features modern design and luxurious facilities that will make you feel relaxed and pampered. Pampered? Where do I sign!
Jamaican North Shore Webcam
Simply beautiful isn’t it? How I wish I were kickin’ back in one of those loungers with a cold Red Stripe right now. Anyone care to join me?
Funny thing is (not that funny really), I just had to turn down a trip to Mobay Jamaica. The dates of the trip were the same time as the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl that I’m helping to organize. What are the odds right.
Everyone is invited to the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl. Money raised is going to a great charity and you’ll get to hang out with some great people (Like me!), while enjoying drink specials at some of the island’s famous bars. Hope you can make it!
Please subscribe and Follow on Facebook and Twitter
Subscribe to Daily Updates
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!