After one sip, you’ll be holding onto anything that’s nailed down.
Irene needs to relax. Why does she have to be so pissed off and take it out on the good people of the Turks and Caicos and now the Bahamas. I’d like to sit this raging woman down and talk some reasoning into her, and if that didn’t work maybe a boat drink like this one might relax this tempest’s eye.
I thought a drink recipe with a name like Banana Wind seemed appropriate and a down right necessity. If you’re in the Bahamas, you might want to double the rum amount.
Banana Wind Cocktail Recipe
- 1 jigger of Light Rum
- 1 jigger of Creme de Banana
- 1 jigger of White Creme de Cacao
- 2 jiggers Cream
- 1/2 of a ripened Banana
- Cherry and Pineapple garnish
Fill blender one-quarter with ice. Add ingredients. Blend until smooth and pour into frosted glass. Garnish. Raise glass and toast.
I’m a big fan of banana drinks and this one sounds like it and my stomach have a date. Will it top my favorite, the Banana Banshee? I’ll keep you posted.
Be safe my Bahamian friends.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page