It’s 98 degrees outside and there’s nothing you want more in this world than a cold bottle of your favorite beer. You head to the fridge to grab that ice cold Corona you’ve been fantasizing about. You wrap your fingers around your prize and open the cabinet where the bottle opener is at and find it isn’t there. You break into a panic and start destroying the kitchen looking for the opener. Your beer starts to get warm and your world begins to crumble. WHY ME GOD, WHY ME!
Don’t you just hate it when you can’t find the bottle opener? The above scenario might be a little dramatic but you get the point. It’s good to have a bottle opener nearby.
A couple months ago, Castaway Scott Redd posted a link on my page for some cool refrigerator bottle openers. Thanks Scott! I wanted to find out more so I contacted the owner Brian. He was nice enough to send me a couple so I could try it out and tell you guys about it.
Here is a short video showing how the bottle opener works.
I’ve been using mine for about 3 weeks now and it works great. If you’d like more information and want to see the different background plates they have go to BottleOpenerParadise.com. They have a bunch of tropical scenes that are perfect for us Castaways.
I promise I’ll try to get better when on camera!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page