If you’re looking for a great Fort Myers Beach webcam, then you have come to the right places.
You’ll be able to see what the Fort Myers Beach weather looks like, you’ll see people having fun on the sand, and you’ll be inspired to #justgo!
If you didn’t know, Crystal and I live just 5 minutes up the road from Fort Myers Beach. It’s our go-to beach when we are looking to have a good time and want to go beach bar hopping.
Speaking of beach bars, here is a list of the best beach bars on Fort Myers Beach is that’s something you’re interested in.
Fort Myers Beach is the “Fun” beach here in southwest Florida. The north end of the island is full of great restaurants and fun bars, places like The Cottage, The Beached Whale, Nervous Nellies, the Salty Crab and the infamous Lani Kai. The sand is soft, white, and ready for fun.
Enough talk, enjoy the beach cam.
Fort Myers Beach Webcam
This Fort Myers Beach webcam is located at the DiamondHead Beach Resort. It looks over the resorts beach dining area that is part of their Cabana’s Beach Bar.
I don’t know about you, but I could watch that for hours.
Pin it to Pinterest!
Fort Myers Beach Drone Videos
Here is a look at the beach from above. Very cool stuff.
Places To Stay on Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Resort
- Edison Beach Resort
- Island Hideaway Luxury Suites
- Matanzas Inn – the have a great restaurant too
- Paradise Bay Villa
Since you will be in the area, you’ll definitely want to visit Sanibel and Captiva Islands as well. You can see Sanibel from Fort Myers Beach and it and Captiva are amazing places to see. We actually like the beaches there better as they are more clear and have better color.
Here are are favorite lunch spots on Sanibel and here are our top things to do on Captiva. If you are planning to stay on either of these two islands, Captiva Island Inn is our favorite. It puts you right in the middle of all the fun.
And lastly, if you love history, then you’ll love this book about the history of Fort Myers Beach. Some of that history you can still see to this day.
See you on the beach!
Ryan – RumShopRyan
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page