This time next week my mind will be scrambled with anticipation and planning. What flip flops to bring, how much rum punch to make and how many Castaway Koozies to give away, come next week these details will be stressing me out. The destination…Key West.
True, I was just down there a couple months ago, but this time it’s business not pleasure. Well, I’m sure a little pleasure won’t hurt, after all the reason for this trip is to participate in the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl.
Team Cocktail, Rum Connection, Conch Republic Bikinis, Shawn Martin and myself thought it would be fun to get together in Key West. That idea evolved into a legitimate sponsored bar crawl with the money going towards a great charity, the military families of the Keys.
I put together this little video of Key West to get the party started. The song is Key West Time (feat. Florida Georgia Line, Jesse Rice & Chase Rice from the Pirate Sessions album.
Key West Time
Everyone is invited of course! Click here if you’d still like to sign up. If you can’t make it don’t worry, we’re going to make the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl an annual event.
We will be “crawling” to places like Rum Bar, Southernmost Cafe, Cowboy Bills, Willie T’s, Carolines, Irish Kevin’s, Sloppy Joes and who knows where else. There will be some bar games, give aways and raffles. I’m going to be raffling off Castaway collection, a t-shirt, hat and a couple koozies. All proceeds go to the charity.
Hope to see some of you Castaways there! Let me know if you’re going!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page