Not all Caribbean beach bars are made out of driftwood and have underwear hanging from the ceiling. On the other end of the beach bar spectrum is the Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club on Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Yes, even the laid back Caribbean knows how to be ritzy and chic.
What makes the Infiniti Bar special, just look at the photo above and you’ll know why. No Castaway will have to fight for a seat at the bar here, because according to Grace Bay, this is the longest bar in the Caribbean. The sleek black marble bar stretches 90 feet across the beach and true to its name, looks as if it stretches all the way to the ocean.
The menu offers tapas dishes and fancy boat drinks. Infiniti Bar is located in the adults-only area of the resort, so you’ll have to leave the little ones behind when enjoying this spot. I’m sure that was already the plan though wasn’t it?
The dress code is still casual, but casual here means polo shirts and shorts, especially in the evening hours. Not really my type of thing, but I guess you have to look the part right.
I’ve read good things about bad things about the Infiniti Bar. Most saying that is beautiful but not worth a visit just to see the bar. The rest of the Grace Bay property is however well worth it. Grab a drink or two at the bar, then explore the rest of the resort, you’ll find your experience much more rewarding.
Would I go to the Infinit Bar to hang out? I’ll try anything once, but I’d say once would be enough for me. I’m not really a glitz and glam type of guy. Put me in hammock on the sand, a drink in my hand and you won’t find a happier person in the world.
Have you been to Grace Bay Club and spent some time at the Infiniti Bar? Let us know what you thought.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page