When I first moved to Florida 10 years ago I called Naples home. Naples is a beautiful city with palm tree lined streets, manicured landscaping and lots of great shopping and dining choices.
Naples is known as a wealthy community with huge beach side mansions and expensive price tags. The main hub and downtown area of Naples is called 5th Avenue South. It’s a gorgeous street that’s lined with highend stores, fancy restaurants, roof top condos and some pretty cool bars. I use to hit up the Irish bar, Paddy Murphy’s quite a bit. Paddy’s great place for live entertainment, cold drinks and meeting pretty girls.
Last month when I drove down to the Naples to film the Naples Pier Video I took a detour down 5th Avenue and decided to hold my camera out the window and record the trip. I’m sure I looked like a whacked out tourist or something, but that’s the price I pay to be a whacked out blogger. I even stop for an old lady crossing the street. Such a gentleman.
Naples 5th Avenue
Have you been to Naples’ 5th Ave? What did you like or dislike about it?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page