I’m a big fan of the Travel Channel’s No Reservations show hosted by the cynical writer/foodie, Anthony Bourdain. Who wouldn’t want to travel the world, tasting food, experiencing different cultures and being filmed while you do it. Sign me up.
Mr. Bourdain has done a little Caribbean exploration and one of my favorite episodes is called Caribbean Island Hopping. Horrible name right? The episode is shot in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Yup, exactly where I’m at right now. Take in the vistas of Happy Island as Tony sips rum punch and takes jabs at his guest co-host.
Bourdain – “Personally, I’d be perfectly happy to just call it a day and [email protected]#& off to the nearest hammock and a frosty boat drink with an umbrella in it.”
Me too Tony, me too.
Are you a No Reservations fan? Favorite episode?
(Photo from the Travel Channel)
Please subscribe and Follow on Facebook and Twitter
Subscribe to Daily Updates
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!