Is your passion sun drenched beaches, rum cocktails served pool side and helping others? If so, then you have what it takes to be a great Caribbean blogger. Sounds like a great idea, but building websites and designing graphics is a little scary to say the least. How about taking over a ready made site and letting your love for the island run wild? Here you go.
I’m putting CaribbeanResortPro.com up for sale. I’ve realized that I just don’t have enough time to effectively run both RumShopRyan.com and CaribbeanResortPro.com.
CaribbeanResortPro.com is a blog that is dedicated to informing people about all the amazing resorts and hotels in the islands. You’ll be able to form relationships with these hotels to better inform and serve your readers. If you work hard and build your readership, you’ll become a valuable resource to these hotels and eventually be asked to do on-site reviews, press trips and other types of promotions.
CaribbeanResortPro.com is a WordPress site that’s hosted on GoDaddy.com. It has a user-friendly admin area that will enable you to write and schedule posts easily. The site will also include the CaribbeanResortPro Facebook page and Twitter account.
The buyer will get all the help and advice I can give to help them succeed. The site has tremendous potential and deserves to have someone that can give 100% to helping people with their Caribbean resort questions and information.
If you’re an island junky and want to write about your passion while helping people at the same time, then you’re the right person to run CaribbeanResortPro.com. If you’re that person then feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can go over price and specifics.
The fun will be hosted by yours truly and will include a rum tasting, a complimentary bottle of Cruzan Rum in your room, a sunset sail, a rum snorkel scavenger hunt, nightly entertainment and Castaway room discounts. Take a break from the Winter and come lime Castaway style in the US Virgin Islands! Click here for booking and details. Can’t wait to hangout with everyone on the warm sands of St. Thomas!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page