After one sip, you’ll be showing off those tan lines.
To me Cruzan 9 is a versatile great tasting rum. It can easily be enjoyed as a relaxing sipping rum and it can also be the life of the party when combined with fruity mixers. For me it’s my go to rum, I buy the large bottles and end up using it for most of my cocktail creations. It tastes great, price is excellent and saves me from using the harder to find rums.
Cruzan 9 is an aged rum using a unique blend of nine different spices – including vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mace, allspice, pepper and juniper berry. That combination of spices creates a rich, bold rum with complex layers of flavor that is sure to put a smile on any Castaway’s face.
This week’s rum recipe comes from the good people of Cruzan. This cocktail is a departure from our normally fruity mixtures, this recipe is simple yet sweet. Makes for a good dessert drink in my opinion. Enjoy the Cruzan 9 Tanned.
CRUZAN 9 TANNED
- 1¼ parts Cruzan 9 Spiced Rum
- ¼ part Cruzan Rum Cream
- ¼ part Whipped Cream
INSTRUCTIONS: Layer in order in a tall shot or pony glass. Garnish with a cherry on top.
Enjoy the drink Castaways, let me know what you think of it.
The fun will be hosted by yours truly and will include a rum tasting, a complimentary bottle of Cruzan Rum in your room, a sunset sail, a rum snorkel scavenger hunt, nightly entertainment and Castaway room discounts. Take a break from the Winter and come lime Castaway style in the US Virgin Islands! Click here for booking and details. Can’t wait to hangout with everyone on the warm sands of St. Thomas!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page