One month from today, Castaways and myself are going to be sipping rum under the sun at the beautiful Bolongo Bay resort on St. Thomas. The Castaway Winter Beach Bash, taking place January 20-23, is packed with fun activities and entertainment. If you’re tempted and want to join the fun there’s still time. Click here for beach bash booking details.
I have some information for people that have already booked and Castaways wanting to join the fun that live on island or an island nearby.
I know a few of you have booked the trip, but used a travel site like Expedia. At check-in you’ll need to let the resort staff know you’re there for the Castaway Beach Bash. That way you’ll receive you’re welcome bag full goodies like rum, Iggy Dollars and a Castaway Visor.
For walk-ups from St. Thomas and St. John, you can definitely join the fun! There may be a small cost depending on what you want to participate in (Sunset Cruise, Rum Snorkel Hunt).
Once I get the final itinerary I’ll post it here to let you guys know exactly what we’ll be doing and when.
I can’t wait to hang out with everyone on St. Thomas, with 80 degree temperatures, in January. It’s going to be a legendary time in the islands and it’s only a month away. Just a little rum in the sun, a much needed break from the long cold Winter.
If you have any questions about the Castaway Winter Beach Bash please email me.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page