Close your eye and remove yourself form the everyday. I think that statement fits the Island Lime Video series perfectly. Just the waves, the sand and a tropical day dream. If you don’t feel more removed from the everyday after watching these videos then you should check into a hospital. Too harsh? Nah.
Today’s video was shot in the Tobago Cays on the island of Baradal. Part of St. Vincent and the Greneadines, the Tobago cays are a national marine park and are completely free of man’s commercial footprint of concrete and flashing signs. The only thing you’ll find in the Tobago Cays are pristine sand, brilliantly blue water and some dinosaur throwbacks.
Dinosaur throwbacks? Yes, Baradal had a healthy population of large iguanas that weren’t afraid of people at all. Baradal was a little island with a lot going on, but I’ll save the stories for another time. Today is about island limin’.
Tobago Cays, Baradal – Island Lime Video
To view the other Island Lime Video shot in the Tobago Cays click here.
Have you been to the Tobago Cays?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page