She has gorgeous curves and when she moves you can tell she knows what she’s doing. Her body slides gently side to side and everyone who rides her cherishes every minute.
Heads out of the gutter people. The lady I’m speaking of is a majestic tall ship, the Diamant. This Island Windjammers vessel has class and comfort, at a relatively small size of 101ft., this schooner offers amenities that you can only find on much larger boats. I’m going to introduce you to this fine lady, giving you a photo tour of what it’s like to be aboard this mistress of the sea.
Diamant – French For Diamond
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page