Bequia is a gem in the Grenadine Islands and one of the things that make it shine is Princess Margaret Beach. Today’s Island Lime Video deposits you onto the sands of this natural beach. If it were anymore real, you’d have sand on your feet.
Activity on Bequia has always been centered around the deep water harbor and protected shores of Admiralty Bay, there are a number of other locations and communities on the island, all of which are charming in their own right, but Port Elizabeth in Admiralty Bay is the main hub of activity and the location of Princess Margaret Beach.
Just beyond the Belmont Walkway and up and over a small hill is the beautiful, secluded and as yet totally unspoiled Princess Margaret beach. Named after the British Royal Princess Margaret whom once visited Bequia and swam at this beach. The only access at present is by water or down a steep road/trail off the main road. The beach is lush with tropical plants and now buildings except for a high-end beach bar/restaurant named Jack’s.
Enough talk, here is your time to lime on Princess Margaret Beach.
Have you had the pleasure of spending time on Princess Margaret Beach? If so, I would love to hear your story.
Have a great weekend Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page