A few weeks ago I announced I was selling my other island blog, CaribbeanResortPro.com. I just didn’t have enough time to give it the attention it deserved and wanted it to go to a like minded island junky that could give it some legs.
The site was quickly snatched up and now the transfer of all the computer geek stuff is complete. Can’t believe that part went so smoothly!
I want to introduce you to the newest Caribbean blogger and the proud owner of CaribbeanResortPro.com, Ruth Ann. She and her husband have fallen in love with the Caribbean and have made it their goal to explore the islands and bring readers great hotel and resort information. I talked to Ruth Ann a couple times on the phone and I could easily see that the site was going to the right person. She has a bubbly fun personality and a passion for the islands that is going to shine through in her writing. Click on over to CaribbeanResortPro.com to find out more about Ruth Ann and her plans for the site.
You can follow Ruth Ann at…
Raise your glasses of rum and give Ruth Ann a big cheers!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page