Yes, another pair of sandals happened to find their way to the doorstep. How they got there I have no idea. At least that’s what I tell my girl friend. Can’t have to many!
Let’s talk shoes, cool, comfortable, good lookin’ beach shoes. Cushe Footwear makes some of the coolest shoes on the market today and they are easily one of my favorite brands. They have a ton of great flip flops and sandals for men and women. The newest addition to the collection is the Cushe Slipper.
I’m usually a straight flip flop guy but when the temperature dips down into the 50’s like they sometimes do during the winter in southwest Florida, one needs to ditch the open toe flip flops for something a little warmer. Enter the Cushe Slipper. Below is a short video of Erin and I talking about the Cushe Slipper and toughing it out on the beach on a chilly morning.
Cushe Slipper – A Great Beach Shoe
The Cushe Slipper has a lightweight canvas upper with a soft comfortable footbed and the unique Cushe hexagon bottom. The shoe easily slips on and off and looks good if you’re wearing jeans or shorts. The Cushe Slipper comes in five different colors; Black, Brown, Military, Sand and Navy. It’s rugged and has that already warn look. Click here to see more about the Cushe Slipper.
If you’re in the market for some cool casual beach shoes check out the Cushe Slipper. Cushe also has a ton of other stylish shoes and even have boots for cold weather.
Let me know if you have a pair of Cushes. I’d love to know what you think.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page