If rum is your drink of choice, then come this April Miami Beach is the place you need to be. Here is some information on the 2012 Miami Rum Renaissance Festival. Expand Your Palate!
The fourth annual Miami Rum Renaissance Festival, the largest gathering of rum experts and professionals in the world, will commence April 16 to 22 in South Florida.
Rum judges from around the globe will convene to conduct their annual International Rum Expert Panel Tasting Competition while rum brands from the Caribbean and beyond assemble to promote their products at VIP parties and grand tasting events for the spirits trade. The event also draws eager rum enthusiast consumers from far and wide.
The week-long series of events begins on Monday, April 16 with the Bartender’s Bash event hosted by the best bartenders and mixologists in South Florida, sponsored by Barritt’s Ginger Beer, along with Fee Brothers bitters and specialty products.
In addition to VIP parties hosted all week for the trade, spirits press and professionals, the Grand Tasting events on Saturday, April 21 and Sunday, April 22 at the Deauville Beach Resort on Miami Beach are expected to attract thousands of rum enthusiasts throughout South Florida and more than 36 countries.
For more information on the Miami Rum Renaissance Festival, activities planned during Miami Rum Week and exhibits at Miami Rum Fest, visit the web site at www.RumRenaissance.com or call 305-443-7973. Read the rest of the story here.
I’ve been to this event the last two years and have met a ton of great people and learn so much about the spirit we love so much. I’m looking forward to a return trip to learn from the experts, and taste rums from around the world. Want to come?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page