The Caribbean is full of life, love and spontaneity. Excitement is always in the air and you never know what’s going to happen or who’s going to walk through the door.
The crowd at Iggies Beach Bar, located at Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas, got to feel that excitement first hand when Stevie Wonder came walking through the door a couple nights ago.
Mr. Wonder was dining at Iggies Monday night, and decided to treat the guests with an impromptu concert. He performed the first song with the band (local Becca Darling band) and the second with Dave Mason, a rock-and-roll hall of famer who was staying at the resort. Here are a couple clips from the exciting night.
Man, how cool would that have been. You’re just sitting there, enjoying your dinner and watching the waves roll ashore, when all the sudden a music legend walks through the door and grabs the mic. I guarantee you the people that were in the house that night went home with a grand story and memories that won’t soon fade.
Damn I love the islands.
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!