The Caribbean is full of life, love and spontaneity. Excitement is always in the air and you never know what’s going to happen or who’s going to walk through the door.
Mr. Wonder was dining at Iggies Monday night, and decided to treat the guests with an impromptu concert. He performed the first song with the band (local Becca Darling band) and the second with Dave Mason, a rock-and-roll hall of famer who was staying at the resort. Here are a couple clips from the exciting night.
Man, how cool would that have been. You’re just sitting there, enjoying your dinner and watching the waves roll ashore, when all the sudden a music legend walks through the door and grabs the mic. I guarantee you the people that were in the house that night went home with a grand story and memories that won’t soon fade.
Damn I love the islands.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page