You’re driving your rented Jeep out of Cruz Bay and jumping on North Shore Rd. This is not an easy drive. It’s nearly impossible to concentrate. You’re trying your best to stay on the left side of the road, but you also are being assaulted by scenic overlooks that take your breath away. Then you have goats and tourist to look out for. Like I said, it’s not an easy drive.
If you manage to stay on the road you’ll be treated to some of the best beaches in all the Caribbean. I’ve written about them many times and have done Island Lime Videos on a few of them. I thought it would be a fun attempt at sensory overload and put all the St. John beach videos in one post. If you’re heart can take, I dare you to watch them all in a row. If by the end you aren’t booking your next USVI vacation, then you’re a stronger person than I. Now let’s take a drive down the North Shore Road.
Hard not to be inspired by those salty pieces of land. And that’s only four St. John beaches. You still have the likes of Salomon Bay, Hawksnest Bay, Jumbie, Waterlemon, Caneel, Salt Pond and many more. The goal is to get back to dear St. John and film the rest of these beauties. I won’t stop until all the work is done, you have my word. That is, if I can keep the Jeep firmly placed on those dangerously distracting roads. A problem that I’d put up with any day.
Castaways, please subscribe to the RumShopRyan YouTube Channel. Trying to reach 1,000 subscribers by Summer time! Lot’s of great island lifestyle videos for your Caribbean dreamin’. Thanks!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page