Can you smell that? I do, it’s a sweet sweet aroma that reminds me of Caribbean beaches and dancing naked. Yes, rum is in the air and it’s originating from the sexy city of Miami. The Rum Renaissance Festival kicks off next week with parties, special events, judging and of course the Grand Tasting.
I’ll be in Miami for the Grand Tasting on April 21st and 22nd and want you to join me. I have two tickets to give away to anyone that is interested in going.
I was going to do a fun rum soaked contest and give away the tickets, but I really want to make sure the person who gets them is going to go and have fun. So if you’re a Castaway in the South Florida area or are going to find yourself in Florida that weekend and want to have a damn good time, let me know if you want to go. The first person to email me and ask for the tickets gets them…with one catch. You’ll have to write a guest post for me and describe all the fun you had at Rum Renaissance. Not so bad right, drink some rum, have a great time, then write about your experience and have it posted for thousands to see on this site.
If you want the tickets just email me by using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
UPDATE: The tickets have been spoken for. Thanks Castaways!
If you’d like to buy tickets for the Grand Tasting click here.
For a schedule of the week’s events click here.
Hope to see you there!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page