The Miami Rum Renaissance is over and from what I’ve heard, everyone survived. Yours truly did have to take a hazy nap after the grand tasting so that he’d be ready to go in the evening, but survive I did. I’m not sure how all they guys who were there for the entire week did it.
The Rum Fest was a blast and I have a ton of stories, drink recipes and rum information to share with you, but first here are some photo’s from the Grand Tasting. If this doesn’t get you excited about rum then you shouldn’t be reading this site.
If you’re on Pinterest, pin away!
Rum Renaissance Grand Tasting Photo Tour
The Rum Renaissance is one of the biggest, if not the biggest rum festival in the world. It keeps getting bigger and better every year. How will they top this year? I guess you’ll have to attend Rum Renaissance 2013 and find out!
A lot more to about the festival to come.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page