Have you ever seen a visual representation of something that’s so perfect no words are necessary to explain it? If you haven’t, you’re about to.
I saw a tweet from @VisitTheBahamas a couple days ago and it was a link to a video about Eleuthera. The video began playing and it instantly sucked me in. The music is perfect, the video shots are creative and attractive and it captures the vibe of the Bahamian out island better than anything I’ve seen.
It was made by a girl called Ragoon Girl. I don’t know much about her, but her skills and shooting and editing video are amazing. I think I’m going to ask for lessons! Here’s what her bio on tumblr read says…
All I want to do is float around in beautiful turquoise waters and melt into warm pink sand. And when I can’t, it drives me to eat and drink. Food and wine are wonderful things. But life at the beach is better. This blog is about my favourite things: travel, food & wine. I wish I was made of money so I could have more of my favourite things.
Sounds like a Castaway to me. Enough talk, here are a couple of her videos that will no doubt grab at your island heart.
What do you think? An Eleuthera vacation just jumped on your radar didn’t it? Yeah, me too.
Have you been to Eleuthera, what is your take on the island?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page