After one sip, you’ll get the urge to merge.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is called the Cranberry Kiss. I’ll tell you straight up that Cranberry and I have had words. Drinking it makes me quiver and I can’t even look at the stuff come Thanksgiving. So why are we doing a cocktail recipe that has Cranberry in it? Because about 60% of RSR readers are beautiful women and rumor has it that women love Cranberry drinks. I might be stereotyping a little bit, but I see no harm. Just giving the audience what they want, right ladies!
If you’re a guy and are a fan of Cranberry drinks that’s cool. Are you willing to leave a comment below and let us all know you are? Yeah, I wouldn’t admit it either.
The Cranberry Kiss Drink Recipe
- 1.5oz. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum (Cruzan 9 works well also)
- 1oz Sour Mix
- 1oz. Club Soda
- 2oz. Cranberry Juice
Mixing Instructions: Add all the ingredients into a highball glass with ice. Stir and garnish with lemon wedge. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you mix up the Cranberry Kiss and what you thought of it. If you tell me it’s the greatest drink ever, well then I’ll just have to take your word for it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page