It’s time to sign up Castaways. The Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl is happening September 22nd and we want you there! Join me, Team Cocktail, Rum Connection, BigKahunaBrew and Coastlines & Tan Lines for a bar hopping adventure on the streets of Key West, all while raising money for an amazing charity–Reef Relief.
Date: September 22, 2012
Time: 2pm-? (as long as you can make it!)
Location: Key West, FL – Duval St.
Price: $30 (includes shirt, drink specials & charity donation)
Click on the Team Cocktail link above to get your tickets.
Last year was a huge success and this year is already shaping up to be bigger and better. It’s true! I’m not just saying that overused cliche to win your hearts! We are going to have a Friday night pre-party with live music, more crawlers joining us, more give-aways and more free drinks!
Key West Express
I’m also working with the Key West Express, the ferry boat that travels from Fort Myers to Key West, to have a little pre-pre-party on the way down. Why? Because getting there is half the fun! I’m working on getting discounts for all crawlers and we’ll probably have our very own drink named after us on the boat. How does the Conched In Key West sound? Flying into Fort Myers is cheaper than flying directly into Key West, so taking the boat down will not only be a great time, but also save you a little money. Leave me a comment below and let me know if you’re interested in taking the boat down.
Join the Bar Crawl Fan Page
Are you on Facebook? I think half the world is now on the social network now. Join the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl fan page so we can give you updates, and get excited about the event together. Click here to join the Bar Crawl Fan Page.
Join us on the southernmost island for a great time and a great cause. Helping protect the reefs is important to all of us island lovers and this is the perfect way to contribute.
Feel free to email me or leave a comment if you have any questions or would like to sponsor a bar stop.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page