You spoke and I listened. The RSR Rum Life stickers are here and ready for you Castaways.
Little over a month ago I posted examples of 5 different versions of the Rum Life stickers and let you guys vote one which ones should be made. You guys picked perfectly. I’ve already put one on my car and have been representing here in Southwest Florida.
What is the Rum Life?
Sure it’s a twist off of the popular “Salt Life” that seems to be everywhere, but Rum Life is a little different. It’s a different attitude. People who represent the “Rum Life” are more fun, more passionate. We love everything that goes along with the island lifestyle–the music, the beaches, the irie vibes, the local rums. We carry the island spirit with us, we seek out the stress free, get away from it all frame of mind and live it to the best of our abilities. Sure we love our rum drinks strong and plentiful, but it’s so much more. It’s a state of mind, it’s a way of life, it’s being a Castaway. The Rum Life is hard to put into words, but if you understand what I’m talking about, no words are necessary.
Here are the sticker designs.
Do you live the Rum Life?
Rum Life with double palm RSR logo. Size is 16 inches wide, 6 inches tall.
Rum Life single palm. 13 inches long, 7 inches tall.
Price will be $6.75 with a flat $1.25 for shipping. Please email me if shipping international.
I hope you guys like these as much as I do. As always, please send in photos of yourself rocking the new stickers. Can’t wait to see what you do with them.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page