The atmosphere was electric and the camaraderie of friends was infectious. Tailgating in Tampa to kick off the Kenny Chesney Brothers Of The Sun tour this past weekend lived up to the anticipation. I went with no tickets in hand and with one goal, tailgate like a champion. That’s easy to do when you hang out with professional tailgater Rusty S., Shawn from Coastlines & Tan Lines, Sue from Missing Miami and many many more great people. And it doesn’t hurt when Kenny’s No Shoes Radio decides to show up and do an impromptu broadcast at your party. Goal achieved.
Here are a few photos from the tailgating in the South parking lot of Raymond James Stadium. I’ll write more later, but thought these would hold you over in the mean time. I’ll be posting more photos on the RSR Facebook page if you want to wander over there.
Tampa Tailgating Kenny Chesney Concert With No Shoes Radio
More photos will be posted on the Facebook page.
It great seeing everyone! Chillaxin’ with old friends, making new ones and celebrating what is sure to be one hell of a summer.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page