After one sip, you’ll be a puddle of relaxation.
Question, is your flass empty and ready? I hope so because I’m about to fill it with liquid awesomeness. Watch as Charles, A.k.A. BigKahunaBrew, and I mix up a special Boat Drinks recipe and talk about the upcoming Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl.
This Boat Drink isn’t a new one on RSR and I didn’t even create it, but it’s a tastes so good and relates to a lot fun things coming up. Castaway Kevin S. Created this drink when he won a drink contest we had about a year and his prize was two free tickets aboard the Key West Express. The award winning Express De-Stress is such an, “Oh my God I need another” type of cocktail that I thought it would be perfect to mix up on the beach, under the blue skies of a beautiful Floriday.
The Express De-Stress On Siesta Key Beach
Express De-Stress cocktail recipe by Castaway Kevin Sorrels
- 2 oz Siesta Key Dark Rum
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- Juice of a half lime
- Dash of Bitters
- Splash of Grenadine
- Nutmeg Sprinkle
Mixing Instructions: Shake and strain rum, pineapple juice and lime juice over crushed ice. Float a splash of Grenadine. A dash of bitters and a touch of nutmeg. Raise glass and toast.
Charity Bar Crawl
Sept. 20-22: Conched In Key West Charity Bar Crawl. Key West. A group of island inspired business owners (Team Cocktail, Hoffman Publications, Coastlines & Tan Lines, Rum Connection and RumShopRyan) got together for what was just going to be a trip to Key West, but turned into a bar crawl with a good cause. Sponsored by Bob’s Rum Guide and Starfish Travel, the 2nd annual Conched in Key West charity bar crawl takes place on Saturday September 22nd. Also, their will be a pre-party on the Key West Express ferry boat Thursday the 20th. Visit the bar crawl Facebook page for more information. Contact me about Key West Express tickets.
We would really like to see as many people as possible there because, A.) It’s going to be a great time on the Southern most island and B.) It’s for Reef Relief which is a very important charity for Key West and the Florida Keys. Let’s help save the fishys!
Let’s all meet under the sun of Key West in September and enjoy a few of the Express De-Stress boat drinks along with many others that will surely put a smile on your face. Click here for ticket information.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page