Have you been to Anguilla? Did you take a bazillion photos? Chances are you have a few “WOW! Did I take that?” photos. You can now turn those photos into a another trip to Anguilla!
Anguilla-Beaches.com is holding a photo contest and the grand prize is a $3,000 Week in Anguilla! Unreal!
I’m banging my head on the desk right now because I’ve never been to this island beauty, hence no photos to enter the contest. What type of Caribbean blogger has never been to Anguilla?! I know right, what a hack!
Here are the contest details. I want to see a Castaway win this thing!
What Do You See When You Picture Anguilla?
A photo may be worth a thousand words, but Anguilla photos can be worth so much more, capturing memorable moments, yours forever, ready to re-live whenever you like.
One glance at a special photo, even years later, can bring back warm emotions of togetherness with family or sheer relaxation away from day-to-day stress or reward you with the pleasure of breathtaking scenery.
We all know our most special Anguilla photos. They are the ones that we choose to set as our computer’s “wallpaper,” or that we print, frame and display on the mantelpiece or bedside. In short…
We want to see our favorite photos over and over. And that brings us to the Picture Anguilla contest….
The Challenge Is Simple…
Share your favorite Anguilla photo along with a brief note about why it is so special. (Skip down to rules.)
The Prize Is Large… Win a $3,000 Week in Anguilla!
As we enter Anguilla’s off-season, we enter what can be the best time to come! There are two best-time-to-come, “off-season” seasons…
- Summer (June 1-Aug 15) The beaches are peaceful, the water is warm, the restaurants are open and quiet. The whole island “cools down” as the weather “heats up.” Read about Anguilla weather in August.
If you are looking for more of an action-packed holiday, there is a spike in activity in August for Carnival! Read about Anguilla Carnival here.
- Pre-Winter (November 1 – December 18) Restaurants and hotels have re-opened, but the island is still un-touristed and tranquil. While the weather turns miserable up North, it’s absolutely perfect in Anguilla. A great pre-winter escape!
Traveling to Anguilla in “the off season” is truly one of the best kept Caribbean secrets. And now you can enjoy Anguilla at its quiet best, free!
Submit the best “favorite photo” and win…
- Carimar Beach Club. Relax for 6 nights/7 days right on the sandy beach of magnificent Meads Bay. These 6 nights even include taxes, service fees and surcharges!
- Anguilla Air Services. Connecting airfare for 2, the coolest way to get to or from St. Maarten.
- 6 mangificent dinners for 2 at the island’s top five-star restaurants…
How to Play & Win Picture Anguilla!
Contest Opens: Sunday, June 17th at 6:00PM (Eastern).
- Find your favorite original photo of Anguilla (it must be an original photo, taken by you or a family member – if you have not been to Anguilla, click here to find out how to participate in this contest)
- Go to Anguilla-Beaches’s Facebook page. If you have not yet “Liked” our page, please do.
- Click on the Picture Anguilla! tab
- You will be asked to let the contest app access your profile. Click “Go to App” (Wildfire is a large reputable and trusted contest company).
- Next, enter your first name and e-mail address, certify that you are over 18 years old, and agree to Terms of Service
- Upload your favorite Anguilla photo
- Provide a title for your entry, so we are able to identify your submission
- Provide a short description (50 words min.) of what was happening when the photo was taken
- Photos must be original and taken by each person who enters. You must certify that you have the right to submit the photo(s) (ex., you have not bought them from a stock photo supplier).
- By submitting original photos, you retain copyright and grant Anguilla-Beaches.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display the photo.
- You may enter up to 3 photos during this process. If you want to submit more than 1 photo, do it during the above process since you cannot re-enter after you complete the above process.
Good luck Castaways!
What You Will Learn
This is not a short and simple guide that's full of fluff. It's 37 pages of indepth information that will take you step-by-step through the process of turning your passion into a money making business. While it focuses on travel, it can be used for any passion and niche.
Comments are closed.