I have some important information for all you Castaways going to the Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl this September. We were able to get discounts hotel rooms at La Concha and a discount rate on the Key West Express ferry boat. Strap on those flip flops because this year’s crawl is gearing up to be even bigger and better than last year, and we are super excited to be supporting Reef Relief.
Crown Plaza La Concha Hotel Information
The Crown Plaza La Concha Key West sits right on famous Duval Street and will serve as the main hotel for the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl. You of course don’t have to stay here but we were able to get some great rates for everyone. It’s a legendary Key West hotel that has inspired guests like Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams. It has great rooms and an amazing roof top bar that offers views over the entire island. They’re located in the middle of all the action, 430 Duval Street.
Crown Plaza – La Concha special Pub Crawl room rates:
- Wednesday, Sept 19 – $150
- Thursday, Sept 20 – $150
- Friday, Sept 21 – $199
- Saturday, Sept 22 – $199
- Sunday, Sept 23 – $150
- Monday, Sept 24 – $150
They’re holding a block of rooms for us for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The other days are on a first come first served basis at the discounted price. The process for making reservation is to call 305-296-2991 and mention that you are part of the Conched in Key West Pub Crawl group. If needed, our contact at La Concha is Mel Stewart.
Key West Express Information
I think the saying, “Getting there is half the fun” was invented for the Key West Express. The Express is the ferry boat that travels from Ft. Myers Florida to Key West Florida. We are calling this the unofficial first stop on the bar crawl. And with a full bar serving a special drink just for our trip, it’s sure to be a legendary start to a weekend full of fun.
Our bar crawl trip will take place Thursday, September 20th and you can return anytime you like (The boat doesn’t run on Monday’s and Wednesdays). We worked out an open ended return for you in case you’d like to return right after the crawl or stay awhile.
We worked out a round-trip ticket price of $115. That’s $31 dollars off the normal $146 price.
They are building a web page just for us to sign up on which will be ready in about a week. I’ll post that link once it’s up.
The Key West Express also will also donate a percentage of the ticket price to our charity!
Conched in Key West Bar Crawl Information
The Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl, sponsored by Bob’s Rum Guide and Starfish Travel, is happening September 22nd and we want you there! Join me, Team Cocktail, Rum Connection, BigKahunaBrew and Coastlines & Tan Lines for a bar hopping adventure on the streets of Key West, all while raising money for an amazing charity–Reef Relief. Purchase your tickets now! You’ll be getting a special bar crawl shirt and crawl cup that will get you discount drinks.
Less than 3 months away! Come jump on the Key West Express and join us in Key West to support Reef Relief (Save the fishys!) and have a little fun doing it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page