The Sands at Grace Bay is pleased to offer a 4th Night FREE promotion valid on all room categories, for guests who purchase stays of three consecutive nights or more between May 1st through December 22nd, 2012. With summer resort rates starting as low as $185 per night, The Sands at Grace Bay is an affordable luxurious place to stay during Caribbean’s low-season.
In addition to the 4th Night Free travel deal promotion, they are offering guests the following four ways to have plenty of fun under the sun for FREE during their Turks & Caicos vacation:
- Watersports Adventures – In addition to relaxing by the resort’s three swimming pools and idyllic location alongside world-famous Grace Bay Beach, resort guests benefit from access to complimentary watersports equipment – including kayaks, windsurfing equipment and stand-up paddle boards to snorkel gear and Hobie Cats– for active ocean adventures!
- Secluded Beach & Island Tour by Bike – Resort guests can enjoy use of the resort’s free bicycles for exploring the breathtaking island sights at their own pace, by touring the protected and secluded beaches that can be found throughout Princess Alexandra National Park. Guests can also bike to the local island shops, which include art galleries, ice cream parlors, delis and bakeries, jewelry and souvenir stores as well as sample food from an array of nearby restaurants or the local Gourmet Grocery store.
- Tuesday Manager’s Cocktail Party – Every Tuesday afternoon from 5-6pm The Sands at Grace Bay hosts a poolside Happy Hour for guests. The weekly party features complimentary Rum Punch and beverages, delicious small bites and live music. Travelers can mix and mingle with other vacationers, while enjoying breathtaking ocean views.
- Snorkeling Paradise – Experienced snorkeler’s can use the resort’s complimentary snorkeling gear and head to Smith’s Reef in Princess Alexandra National Park, touted as one of the top snorkeling spots in the world. It features underwater trails with signs that describe the diversity of wildlife that can be found here including eagle rays, turtles, colorful schools of fish, and vibrant corals. More beginner-level snorkelers and families are encouraged to walk to the Coral Gardens Snorkeling site along Grace Bay Beach, which is a protected, roped off coral reef that is one of the best off-beach snorkeling sites on the island.
The 4th Night FREE promotion is valid for new bookings made on all room categories at The Sands at Grace Bay, for consecutive stays of four nights or more started and completed between May 1st through December 22, 2012. Guests can book this offer online at www.thesandstc.com, using the promo code “4NF” – or they can toll-free from the U.S. (877) 777-2637; from Canada (800) 567-5327; or contact a travel agent for reservations!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page