It’s hard to believe that 6 months ago we were on St. Thomas for the first annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash. Seems like just yesterday a bunch of Castaways and myself were enjoying the famous VooDoo Juice and swimming with sea turtles at the charming Bolongo Bay Resort. Time truly does fly when you’re having rum.
If you found yourself itching to go to the first Castaway Winter Beach Bash (CWBB) but couldn’t make, I have something that will tickle your ear. We are going to do it again!
This coming January 2013, Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas is once again going to be the spot for the 2nd annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash. We are going to do some different activities which may include a day sail to St. John. We are still working on the details but it looks like it’s going to take place January 10-13th.
To warm things up a bit, I put together this video of the first CWBB.
2012 Castaway Winter Beach Bash
(Music from Salt in My Veins – Jake and The Half Conched Band)
You can’t tell me you don’t want come after watching that! I’ve already got the itch, and the only thing that can scratch it is a bucket of VooDoo Juice!
Let me know if you’re thinking about joining us on St. Thomas. I’m also open to any ideas for fun events and activities while we are there. Coconut juggling contest, Jimmy Buffett karaoke…I’m all ears!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page