If you’re looking for a festival that is all about Caribbean rum and beer and takes place on an intoxicating island then you’ll want to check this out.
The Caribbean region is internationally renowned for the heritage, authenticity & quality of its rum. Over time the region has also developed a range of unique beers, many of which seldom leave the shores of their home country. The Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival brings together a selection of fabulous regional and international rum and beer products to share with an appreciative audience from across the globe.
The 3rd Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival takes place in Grenada on the 2 – 3 November 2012 at the Grenada Cultural Center in Grand Anse, just a stones throw away from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean.
Two Festival days packed with rum & beer activities
- Guided tasting sessions with Industry Experts
- Seminars from rum & beer Master Blenders & Brewmasters
- An ‘all female’ blind tasting contest for flavored rums
- The Beer Pong Challenge
- Rum Cocktail Wars
- Organic chocolate pairings with rum & beer
- A Grenadian and Creole food court
- Live Caribbean Music (Steel pan)
- An exclusive craft and gift market
I’ve heard mixed reviews about this festival in the past, but it sounds like the move to Grenada is going to be a good thing. The Grenada tourism board is putting their weight behind the festival, so things should be bigger and better.
Can’t really go wrong with a Caribbean Rum & Beer festival can you! Sounds like a good time to me!
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page