Castaways, with the Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl only 2 months away it’s time to start getting excited and time to finalize details. If you would like to take the Key West Express ferry service down to Key West from Fort Myers here is the link for sign-up form…
We are calling this the unofficial first stop on the bar crawl. And with a full bar serving a special drink just for our trip, it’s sure to be a legendary start to a weekend full of fun.
Our bar crawl Key West Express trip will take place Thursday, September 20th and you can return anytime you like (The boat doesn’t run on Monday’s and Wednesdays). We worked out an open ended return for you in case you’d like to return right after the crawl or stay awhile.
We got a reduced ticket price of $115. That’s $31 dollars off the normal $146 price.
The Key West Express also will also donate a percentage of the ticket price to our charity Reef Relief!
Click here for more information about the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl, like where to stay and important dates.
Bar Crawl Info
The Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl, sponsored by Rob’s Rum Guide and Starfish Travel, is happening September 22nd and we want you there! Join me, Team Cocktail, Rum Connection, BigKahunaBrew and Coastlines & Tan Lines for a bar hopping adventure on the streets of Key West, all while raising money for an amazing charity–Reef Relief. Purchase your tickets now! You’ll be getting a special bar crawl shirt and crawl cup that will get you discount drinks.
Date: September 22, 2012
Time: 2pm-? (as long as you can make it!)
Location: Key West, FL – Duval St.
Price: $30 (includes shirt, drink specials & charity donation)
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page