Pirates, princes, prime ministers and now you, the Graycliff Hotel is offering a special package that will have you feeling like royalty. Wow, I wrote that like an ad agency…have to stop doing that!
Seriously though, the Graycliff isn’t just a hotel, it’s an experience. Nassau is known for its hustle and bustle, shops and nightlife, but the Graycliff is cut from a different mold. After staying there for two nights myself, it’s easy to see why it’s such a special place. The history of the Graycliff by itself puts it on another playing field, then throw in the food, cigars, wine and staff–they take it to a another level. Night and day from the large resorts you find on the shore of Nassau’s Cable Beach.
For travel now until 12/15/12, the Graycliff is offering pricing on their Royal Treat Package.
Here’s what the Royal Treat Package will get you:
Sit in the wine lounge with a glass of vino, puff on a Graycliff cigar and take in the beauty of the historic building. Ask to take a tour of the famous wine cellar, it holds more than 250,000 bottles of wine. I learned that they own the most expensive bottle of wine in the world. The bottle, a 1727 Rudesheimer Apostelwein from in the “Rheinghau” region of Germany is priced at $200,000 and is said to be one of the rarest bottles of wine in the world. Did I hold this bottle? Yes. Was I nervous? Ah yeah.
If you’re looking for a unique and truly Bahamian place to stay while in Nassau, the Graycliff is a must.
Let me know if you’ve ever had the pleasure of eating or staying at the Graycliff. Always love to hear about what others thought.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page