After one sip, you’ll singing your A B C’s.
Bon Bini means “Welcome” in Papiamentu, which is predominately a spoken language among the local people of Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao . Ah, now you see where I was going with the whole singing of the ABC’s. The language is a mixture of Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, English, French, and it also has some Arawak Indian and African influence as well. Papiamentu may have a lot of different ingredients that spice it up, but the Bon Bini cocktail is a simple rum drink that will satisfy and of course be “Welcome” by your tastebuds.
The Bon Bini Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz White Rum
- 1 oz Orange Curacao liqueur
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
Mixing Instructions: Pour the rum, curacao and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple, and serve.
Simple. Delicious. A taste of the Caribbean in a glass.
Enjoy the Boat Drink Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page