Nothing brings greater joy to this sun beaten pirate than seeing Castaways living The Life in the islands. For almost three years now I’ve been getting amazing photos from you guys enjoying the Caribbean. Pictures from every corner of el carib, from Mexico to Grenada, the ABC islands to the Bahamas. I’ve even seen Castaways sailing the Mediterranean. It’s good to know that there’s plenty of you out there in this great big world that love the islands just as much as I do. For that I raise my glass to you.
A Castaway named Scott recently sent in a bunch of photos he took while beach bar hopping on Jost Van Dyke in the BVI, all while posing in front of the legendary beach bars with a Castaway shirt on! Big ups Scott. Scott is a computer wiz and attended the Castaway Winter Beach Bash at Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas this past January. What did he do after the beach bash? He rented a catamaran from BVI Yacht Charters and sailed through the BVI. Ah! Would have given a toe to have joined him.
Here are the great Castaway photos he sent it.
Thanks for the bar hopping photos on Jost Van Dyke Scott! Love the dreads mon. This year I promise to sail the BVI with you!
If any of you have great Castaway photos feel free to post them on the RSR Facebook page or tweet them. I’ll post them here and spread the island love! Thanks for everything guys!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page