Caribbean webcams rock. Looking in on coastlines that you love so much is the next best thing to actually being there. Kind of like checking in with a distant family member just make sure they’re doing good. I’m not sure who or where installed the first island webcam but we thank you. More and more island cams are coming online giving us viewers real-time looks into what is going on on the island we choose to spy on.
Many villa companies in the USVI and other islands have figured out that installing webcams on their properties is a great marketing tool. After all, the view from these villas is usually what sells the property, so why not give people that view all the time. A little something to tease us and pushing us booking our next stay.
The island of St. John may have the most island webcams per landmass size in the Caribbean. The island has webcams showing off views from nearly every side. The most recent St. John webcam comes to use by the good people of Sunset Ridge Villas, giving us voyeur island lovers a fantastic view to the West. The webcam overlooks Cruz Bay to the right side of the image with St. Thomas looming in the distance.
Image will refresh every 30 seconds.
I don’t know about you, but I could spend hours just watching the ferries moving back and fourth. Marketing magic? I think so. I know I’m a little closer to booking a stay on St. John now. How about you?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page